Billie (51-200 Employees, 59% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hi! We are Billie, the leading provider of “Buy Now, Pay Later” (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are here to transform and upgrade the operating system of B2B Payments. Thus, we enable businesses to pay and get paid on their own terms, having the same frictionless and flexible experience as consumers are used to nowadays. To do so, our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability. Our vision to create new freedom through innovation has attracted exciting strategic partners and highly experienced investors, making us join forces with Klarna and securing an outstanding $100 million Series C funding round nearly quadrupling our previous valuation. Our investors include VCs such as Dawn Capital, Creandum, Picus and SpeedInvest.
Join us to create the future of B2B payments!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You like building relationships, understanding customer problems, finding & presenting individual solutions? And you are eager to challenge yourself, problem-solve and steer big customer deals through internal and external stakeholder groups?
As a Lead Enterprise Sales Manager you will be responsible to drive the success of the Enterprise Sales team for our German market. From understanding customer needs and requirements to internally creating the best-possible solution, presenting it and winning a new Billie customer. Enterprise partners are high-stake, high-volume merchants who might or may not have a suitable BNPL solution. You will work closely with our founders and senior management to successfully get deals through and bring all necessary support to your team. Your goal will be to:
- Steer the corporate onboarding process & sales process management
- Lead, coach and develop your team with a strong focus on delivery and performance
- Properly understand a customer’s corporate setup, commercial and technical needs and decision making structure
- Develop the best-possible solution for the customer, internally aligning with our product, operations and legal teams
- Present full end2end pitch (incl. product demo, negotiations, etc.) and bring potential other internal stakeholders to the table if necessary
- Collaborate closely with our product and marketing team to ensure we have the right product features in place and are well prepared to scale our go-to-market approach across multiple countries
- Successfully conduct closing negotiations with the partner and hand customer over to our account management team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have 3 – 5+ year(s) experience of taking complete ownership for full complex enterprise sales cycles, from generation to close
- You have a proven track record of successfully hiring and leading high performing sales teams
- You are thrilled by fast-moving technology trends (e.g. new financing and payments solutions), know what an API is and want to learn more about challenges and solutions in the tech space
- You have regularly interacted and negotiated with high profile clients and C-Level executives with a record of success.
- You are fluent in German and have a good understanding of English; additional languages are of advantage
- You think and act as an entrepreneur – You are highly motivated to take ownership, find hands-on solutions and drive impactful results
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance.
- Up to 6 weeks per year of “Workation”.
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success.
- Freedom to balance working from home and the office according to you and your team’s needs. No restrictions, only guidelines and a flexibility-first approach.
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program gives you a big discount on the Monthly Public Transport pass in Berlin.
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons. We also offer free German group classes with your colleagues.
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 35 nationalities from all continents represented in our staff.
- A one-time relocation bonus if you join us in Berlin.
- A great office space near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, healthy snacks and cereals, fruit, coffee, soda, and beer.
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?