Apollo GraphQL (201-500 Employees, 356% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
‘Does new and innovative technology excite you? Do you love bringing that technology directly to large enterprises? Then you want to be at Apollo GraphQL!
As an early member of our Solution Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on a fast-growing company that owns 95% of its category. We're on a mission to make application development easier, better, and more accessible to the world by changing how developers connect modern apps to the cloud. As an Enterprise Solution Engineer, you will get to work with innovative enterprise brands like Walmart, Expedia, Wayfair, and Peloton (just to name a few) by teaching their developers how GraphQL can help them succeed.
In 2021, we more than doubled our ARR, and are growing at an exponential rate. This means that you would have the ability to not only help our customers succeed but also help build up a best-in-class solution engineering team.’
What you'll do
- You’ll be selling a product you can be proud of, that helps people bring their software to the world much faster, and with greater functionality. We prefer our sales engineers to have a trusted, consultative relationship with our customers. If that’s the way you enjoy working, we’d love to have a conversation with you.
- You’ll be a primary technical adviser for Apollo Enterprise customers, guiding technical decisions leading to a commercial relationship with Apollo.
- You’ll work with users to understand their goals, roadmap, culture, technical architecture, and the right way to roll out Apollo in their company to best accomplish their aims.
- You’ll create targeted examples of Apollo products and tools in action for demos, sales, and specific customer implementation needs.
- You’ll build internal materials and co-develop demonstrations to accelerate Apollo’s Enterprise sales motion.
- You’ll triage and improve our documentation, OSS libraries, and platform from customer feedback or issues that may arise during the sales process.
- You're passionate about helping teams of all sizes succeed at more than they thought possible.
- You value empathy and love talking with users and customers to solve their problems, which has made you a highly trusted and valued partner.
- You have a technical background, you are curious, and you collaborate well with other engineers.
- You develop and foster trust with your colleagues and professional contacts
- You're an organized and reliable multitasker with great follow-through.
- You have a creative, “can do” attitude. You find creative ways around obstacles and do not rest until your customer is satisfied.
This position can be done from anywhere in the United States, willing to support the US time zone.
Apollo GraphQL is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.