Claire Myers Consulting (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ESG Associate Manager
The ESG Associate Manager will report to the ESG Team Manager. This position will work as a part of the Customer Experience team and will be accountable for creating value for our customers and supporting team planning and management. This role offers an opportunity to directly own client relationships that drive revenue while growing your career in the ESG space.
- Manage implementation for new ESG customers alongside Solutions Architects and other team members
- Coordinate and deliver on key ESG strategy consulting deliverables such as Corporate Sustainability Reports (CSR), ESG-related policies, Materiality Assessments
- Monitor, provide guidance and training for high-level project timelines/tasks for Consultants within the team
- Support, Supervise Consultants and other team members on account planning and client communications
- Leadership: Demonstrate initiative and an ownership mindset by identifying and initiating value-add opportunities, both internally and externally
- Problem Solving: Leverage strategic thinking and focus on root causes to constructively solve problems
- Effective Communication: Exhibit the ability to set and manage client’s expectations, along with the ability to communicate comprehensively and cohesively in written and verbal form
- Operational Understanding: Meet client needs through a strong grasp of processes, technology, and objective use of data
- Teamwork: Collaborate effectively with management and the entire Department
This position can be 100% remote, in-office, or hybrid, depending on the applicant’s preference.
Travel is required for quarterly meetings in Chicago and as needed.