booksy (501+ Employees, 87% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Booksy is an online platform for finding and booking beauty and wellness appointments.
We’re Booksy and we have a passion for keeping the world’s beauty professionals busy and organized. We love connecting clients with their beauty professionals, so they can look and feel their best making the appointment process as easy and painless as possible is an obsession of ours. Booksy is the world’s leading beauty and wellness app that solves the more complicated aspects of running a beauty business by taking the nitty gritty everyday tasks off their hands. Now they have the time to do what they do best, help you be you, only better!
Why are you here? Because you saw the job title and want to know more!
The Event Marketing Manager operates as a true ambassador of the Booksy brand for our merchants and consumers alike; attending, creating, and working events with the very best beauty and wellness professionals in the industry. You’re passionate about building long-term relationships and identifying new opportunities to drive product adoption and revenue growth, as you will build and maintain Booksy’s brand image at the top hotspots. In this role, you will be instrumental in planning and facilitating external and client-facing events and experiences. You will work in close partnership with the sales and marketing teams to execute on our event and marketing strategy.
- Lead planning and execution of all national, regional and local trade shows and events by working closely with Category Managers, including building an annual event calendar
- Build and implement a data driven local marketing strategy
- Determine local marketing mix, with emphasis on local events, to drive acquisition success and plan out how local budget will be deployed across different marketing tactics on a quarterly and monthly basis
- Identify local marketing needs including sales support materials, events, local digital and offline marketing, content and physical merchant merchandising.
- Support the Field Sales team for growing a network of local level ambassadors and educators through strategy, planning and execution of field marketing and educational events
- Regularly review and report marketing, sales and promotional data to influence actionable marketing and sales strategies
- Work to establish our provider network as centers of informative excellence by delivering educational and industry-forward presentations, consultations and workshops
- Develop and document a strong understanding of local market trends, important players, market insights and competitive dynamics.
- Ensuring all metrics and deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Work with the local sales team to foster a strong joint collaboration and ongoing relationship-building with sales and local leadership and extended internal stakeholders.
- Work closely across the company to ensure best-practice sharing and identify areas of common efficiencies and opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in field marketing
- Ability to lead senior stakeholders through strategic marketing processes
- Experience with organizing local and regional events
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong experience supporting the sales function
- Proficient in marketing automation and analytics features
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- “Get sh*t done” mentality
- Proven collaboration skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Health/Dental/Vision/Commuter Benefits
- Awesome (paid) Parental Leave Policy
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Ample opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing co-workers
- Work/Life balance
- Fun Team Outings
- Creative and collaborative culture to flourish in