Spiff (201-500 Employees, 439% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Events Manager – Demand Generation
Spiff (https://spiff.com), recently named one of the most innovative Fintech companies, is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Commission plans are used by modern companies to reward and drive good behavior using more advanced rules or combinations of rules such as quota attainment, accelerators, and other types of variable earnings. Great Commission plans motivate Salespeople to sell more to the right companies. In order to help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams used to spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client’s systems; CRM, ERP & Payroll to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
Who we are looking for…
We’re looking for a passionateEvents Managerto join our growing team and help us deliver exciting event experiences while driving pipeline growth. As the Events Manager, you will be responsible for shaping the annual event strategy, creating and executing demand campaigns with special emphasis on account-based marketing initiatives, and monitoring and reporting on results. Your main goal will revolve around generating qualified leads and creating a pipeline.
What you’ll contribute in this role…
- Strategize, build and execute integrated event campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, social media, and other channels that will create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Manage all aspects of event coordination including: strategy, objectives, materials, messaging, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and F&B, and logistics.
- Research industry events and evaluate sponsorship/participation based on Spiff’s objectives and target audience.
- Collaborate with SDR team to ensure success before, during, and after the event with targeted outreach and follow-up.
- Track results of all event campaign activity and make recommendations for optimizing future campaigns (KPIs, budget, ROI, planning, etc.).
- Develop account-based marketing programs in partnership with sales, including: identifying target accounts, developing strategy, and executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Think creatively about prospect experience at both virtual and in-person events and build experiences that surpass expectations for attendees.
What experience you’ll bring to Spiff…
- 4+ years experience as a Field Marketing Manager
- Proven experience executing marketing campaigns, including planning, prioritizing, implementing, tracking, and reporting
- Creative, innovative, and always thinking outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Metric-driven with the ability to draw insights from marketing and sales data
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and operations teams to effectively generate, execute and report on marketing programs
- Proficient with SalesForce and marketing automation platforms
- Ability to travel to in-person events as needed
- Background in enterprise software development or deployment
- You’ve worked at a rapidly growing startup, especially early stage
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Remote First & Friendly Company
- 100% Premium Coverage for High-Deductible Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Up to $1200 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Additional Comprehensive FSA, Life, AD&D, Critical Illness, Group Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Legal, Commuter Coverages available for you & your dependents
- Company-sponsored Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Insurance & access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
Come join the best team in the space! We’re building amazing software to solve a
massive sales and finance gap, and you’ll be a major part of our success.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.