Reddit (501+ Employees, 119% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated Executive Assistant to collaborate with and provide support to our Chief Accounting Officer and extremely busy Finance team. This role will report to the Chief Accounting Officer.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in partnership with our Leaders, key business partners, and a supportive team. The ideal candidate will enjoy learning new things, have experience using sound judgment, and have excellent prioritization and multitasking abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks with minimal to no supervision. We are looking for someone who is a detail-oriented planner with a demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and a sense of humor. This person must be able to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships across the organization. Our entire administrative team lives and breathes the Reddit Company Values. We work independently but with a wonderful team dynamic and hope you will be the next addition.
What You’ll Do:
- As the gatekeeper, manage complex calendars and schedule internal and external meetings for our Chief Accounting Officer and help other Finance leaders with broader team meeting scheduling, all while being able to anticipate conflicts and solve scheduling issues with ease.
- Organize and lead team meetings with leadership and guidance from Finance leadership.
- Assist with board reporting, including preparation of certain Audit Committee materials with guidance from Finance leadership.
- Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material for key projects and maintain logs to track projects and their status.
- Record and sort though action items coming out of complex discussions and circulate information to the greater team.
- Assist with team projects when needed.
- Facilitate communication between appropriate departments (i.e. Legal, Sales, Comms) while handling confidential and non-routine information.
- Think one step ahead for the people you work for, at times identifying & solving needs before the team might realize them.
- Proactively provide input for ways to improve structures and efficiencies. Your input and opinion are valuable as you are many times the Finance team’s eyes and ears in situations.
- Use dictation for drafting of emails and tracking AI’s and deadlines for the CAO and Finance leadership.
- Assist with corporate travel and expense reporting for executives, candidates, new hire, and team, as needed.
- Collaborating with our Experience team to execute team off-sites with thoughtful facilitation.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years Exec/C-Level administrative experience or Finance experience
- Experience working in Finance, either on the administrative or operations side
- Specific knowledge of key finance concepts, including financial statements and typical finance processes
- Strategic and proactive ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal direction
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and can be trusted with sensitive information
- Proficient in Google Suite and building decks / presentations with direction on content
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working well with different personalities in the organization, a team player with an independent spirit
- Independent but willing to ask questions and find the answers when needed
- Understand of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Hyper-organized and conscientious
- Strong sense of urgency and willing to be reachable outside typical “9 to 5”, as needed.
- Corporate travel and expense reporting experience
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].