"Hartbeat, LLC" (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Founded by Kevin Hart, HARTBEAT is the global, multi-platform media company creating entertainment at the intersection of comedy and culture with a mission to keep the world laughing together. HARTBEAT delivers comedy through its three divisions: HARTBEAT Studios, which finances, develops and produces innovative content; HARTBEAT Media, which connects with consumers around the world through events and the company’s expansive distribution network; and PULSE, the company’s branded entertainment studio that serves as a creative and cultural consultancy to brand. HARTBEAT’s flagship consumer brand, the LOL! Network, reaches audiences across its O&O social media, audio, and OTT partners.Led by an award-winning team, HARTBEAT is a valuable partner to the biggest entertainment companies, platforms and brands in the world, driving cultural currency and generating sales, subscriptions, buzz, and conversation with some of the most coveted audience.
The ideal candidate be flexible, highly organized, have the ability to multi-task under pressure, a master of all things administratively related.
- Provide administrative support include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondences, travel booking/coordinating, and special projects.
- Attend relevant meetings & calls, maintaining notes, distributing agendas and managing action items
- Maintain calendar and contact list
- Be able to anticipate the needs of executives
- Follow up on deadlines and the progress on projects
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong digital asset management skills (Box, Dropbox, Google Doc, etc.)
- Minimum of 1 year experience working at a digital company and/or entertainment company
- Strong proficiency in MS Office required (Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, word and outlook), specifically experience in creating agendas and presentations
- Proficiency in using Monday.com