FreightWaves (51-200 Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
FreightWaves is a data and content forum that provides market participants with near-time analytics.
Are you smart, driven, curious, resourceful, and not afraid to fail, then we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative teammates is what makes us one of the top companies to work for. FreightWaves delivers news and commentary, data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
FreightWaves is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside our CFO/COO and become an important part of a fast growing team. This person will be expected to perform a variety of tasks, help keep long-term projects on track, and handle urgent requirements. An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful and self-directed. This position will require initiative, judgment, and independent decision making.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, vendors and other external partners
- Managing action items and follow ups from team meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Prioritize conflicting demands on CFO/COO time
- Schedule and maintain a complex executive calendar
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Edit and review company correspondence
- Multitask, prioritize and work under deadline pressure
- Other administrative and clerical duties and projects as assigned
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years working as an Executive Assistant or similar position.
- Experience working in a remote office environment
- College degree preferred
- Excellent MS Office and Google knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and time management
- Able to research resources, troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with executive-level management and staff in a highly professional manner
- Exhibit professional judgment with respect to confidentiality at all times
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (max one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership while COVID is still a part of our daily lives)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford vehicles