Smile CDR (201-500 Employees, 556% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The Executive Assistant provides a range of executive and administrative support to the assigned executive team member(s).
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Create and or adapt presentations,manage calendars, set up meetings, make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Attend and organize meetings, including coordinating agenda, drafting meeting minutes, and following up.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports etc.
- Maintain and refine internal processes to support executive workflows, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, management, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Prepare draft emails and other correspondence, and prepare key documents for signature, comments, decision, or action.
- Organize and prepare relevant briefing, research or background materials for meetings.
- 5+ years of administrative or executive assistant experience supporting senior leadership roles, C-Suite or VP level roles.
- Exceptional competence with Google Suite, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional ability to prepare reports, research and summaries, etc.
- Outstanding skills in organizing, prioritizing, scheduling, planning and coordinating work along with essential problem-solving skills and initiative.
- A proven track record in managing sensitive and confidential information.
- Proven ability to create and fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Solutions-oriented and can analyze information skillfully.
- Develop alternative solutions and work well in group problem-solving solutions.
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.