Uniswap Labs (51-200 Employees, 867% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Calendar management; exercising judgment by filtering and prioritizing competing requests for time
- Assisting with Inbox management: organizing and collating information for in-demand team members
- Travel planning with very detail oriented plans, itineraries and meeting schedules for the Head of BD
- Researching and compiling information and agendas as necessary to ensure Executives’ accuracy and preparedness for internal and external meetings
- Drafting, proofreading, and wordsmithing communications and presentations as assigned
- Organizing and attending staff and department meetings as requested; taking minutes, following up on action items, and sharing information with multiple audiences
- Coordinating internally and externally regarding speaking opportunities and engagements
- Expense processing as needed
- Event and specialty meeting planning as needed
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- 5+years of experience supporting C-Suite Executive(s)
- Exceptional communication skills; highly responsive and interactive with ability to rapidly process auditory and written information that can be technical in nature
- Demonstrable experience in exercising judgment when prioritizing information and scheduling
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-evolving priorities
- Flexibility to provide evening and weekend support as needed in addition to support during standard business hours Ability to work remotely or in-person.
- Experience with Slack, Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, etc
Nice to have
- Love for unicorns 🙂
Uniswap Lab’s benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.