Loop Club (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are a fast-growing Shopify Plus Partner agency looking for an account manager to lead strategy for our Facebook, TikTok, and/or YouTube accounts.
Our agency website is here: https://loop.club
Some of our clients include 7 and 8-figure eCom brands like: Free Fly Apparel, Road Runner Sports, Feetures Socks, and many more.
We are looking for rockstar strategists with a media buying background.
Your job is to take the lead on a few client accounts – working with a small team of channel managers, your Account Manager, and video editors as well as the client, to strategize about what needs to happen, communicate it to everyone, and get it done.
– You will be responsible for building overall Tiktok & Facebook ad strategy plans for a set of client accounts, and then working with your team to deliver growth. Growth is multifaceted, and your plans will reflect that. We may need to build a post-purchase upsell, run a giveaway, test creative ads on Tiktok – and then iterate based on performance the next week.
– You’ll report to clients weekly or bi-weekly, and check in with them regularly and proactively on Slack.
– Ensure that weekly reporting is clear, clean, useful, and presentable, and deliver it to clients every week.
– 2+ years experience in Paid Social (Tiktok & Facebook ads) and acquisition marketing – with specific experience in direct-to-consumer performance marketing.
– (optional but highly beneficial) 2+ years experience working with Shopify.
– Self-directed, driven, and willing to go beyond what is asked of you to deliver results.
– Experience driving extreme growth for Shopify eCommerce brands.
– Extremely clear communication in English. You can explain marketing in plain, simple language, and are confident speaking to the C-suite.
– Experience juggling multiple important projects simultaneously.
– Experience requesting performance creative from designers & video editors. You know what you like and what works, and you can clearly articulate that.
– A desire to learn and improve
– Understanding of the major analytics systems used in performance marketing: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, TripleWhale etc.