Jellysmack (501+ Employees, 285% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Jellysmack builds and powers social videos channels through technology.
Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world’s most talented video creators on social media. We’re an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Jellysmack is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Finance Manager, Pricing to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, highly attentive to detail and communicative, a self-starter, and has proven to be successful in hyper-growth businesses.
This person will be a key contributor to the Jellysmack Finance team. This person will be responsible for building and supporting the pricing frameworks across various Jellysmack business lines. These responsibilities will include developing data-driven pricing frameworks and tools that scale. These efforts will not only have a direct impact on Jellysmack’s growth and profitability, but also this person will be a close partner to senior leaders throughout the company. This person will report to the VP of FP&A, work closely with the CFO, and also work cross-functionally with many key stakeholders throughout the company.
- Develop pricing frameworks and data-driven recommendations for various established product/service offerings. Team up with business leaders and data scientists to develop pricing algorithms and tools that scale.
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams to effectively drive pricing initiatives
- Work closely throughout the Finance organization to ensure alignment and adoption of pricing methods.
- Continually evaluate pricing frameworks, drive improvements, and deliver insights to business leaders for maximal impact
- Perform competitive pricing research and cost analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a related quantitative field. MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of pricing experience in various roles such as Pricing Strategy, Operations, Analytics, and Finance.
- Experience working cross-functionally to develop and implement pricing proposals
- Ability to manage high degrees of ambiguity and track-record of developing data-driven recommendations
- Strong Excel proficiency, experience analyzing large data sets, creating financial and operational models. Experience with SQL and PowerBI is a plus.
- A standout team member who is agile, flexible, innovative, determined and positive.
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and /or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
To make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 / EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
- Early Summer release Fridays
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Company-sponsored wellness programs and events
- Competitive Healthcare coverage
- 401K match