Prime6 Brands (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
6H Agency is an international growth marketing agency that services global brands across the United States and Europe, with niche expertise in addressing DACH, British and American audiences at large. Through media-buying excellence and tailored, high-quality creatives and content, 6H has managed to build profitable user acquisition channels for large brands around the world. Our success has led us to become the go-to Performance Agency for Native Ads globally, partnering with Taboola, Outbrain, and Yahoo to onboard and scale key accounts at the international level.
We are a remote-first organization, so in this role, you have the flexibility to choose your prime location to work from. If you choose a hybrid setting our German Headquarters are in Cologne.
About the Opportunity
As a Financial Analyst, you will develop, optimize and monitor financial reports, as well as support with monthly closing. You will generate and prepare cash flow statements and projection analyses on a quarterly basis, or as requested by senior leadership ad hoc. If 6H: You will own client account reporting, and act as liaison between the agency and external partners. You will be expected to scrutinize our agency KPI’s to uncover improvements opportunities, in order to establish reliable budget and forecasting protocol.
- Self-motivated with a natural ability to influence at all operational levels. You are comfortable communicating and vouching for your ideas to ensure operational excellence.
- Highly discrete with a natural propensity for democratizing confidential data as needed.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset paired with solid business acumen.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst within a high volume creative agency setting
- A natural ability to think outside-the-box and approach problems with a strong combo of creativity and analytical thinking.
- Professional English, in spoken and written forms.
- Advanced excel skills are a must, and experience with more sophisticated BI tools (SQL Studio, R, Tableau, etc) is a major advantage
- Finesse in maneuvering within ambiguity, and proven ability to thrive within an agency or fast-paced startup setting.
- Familiarity working with Google Drive applications is an advantage.
- Advanced excel skills are a must, and experience with more sophisticated BI tools (SQL, R, Tableau, Google Data Studios, etc) is a major advantage
Our Favourite Perks
Incentivized cash compensation
✈️ 28 days Paid Time Off per year
♀️ Health & Wellness support
Learning & development support
A truly diverse team composed of digital nomads around the world
Untethered professional and personal growth
Mobility support for Germany based employees
Equipment for your home office
⏲️ flexibility in terms of working time and work location