Shippabo (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Take a ride with Shippabo! We offer market competitive salaries, Paid Time Off, opportunities for career development – and more!
Founded in 2015, Shippabo is a fully remote global freight forwarder that is shaking up the transportation industry! We partner with our clients to offer immediate and efficient solutions to their importing needs.
Our team places the highest priority on bringing transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics through the powerful combination of our cloud-based platform and expert freight services. Shippabo is an all around world class experience built by shippers, for shippers.
As our Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will manage our financial model to ensure effective forecasting and that leaders across the organization have appropriate analytical support. You will partner with various departments across team Shippabo to deliver actionable insights that impact daily business decisions
- 5 years experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, or consulting
- Expert level modeling experience (creation and maintenance) via Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and passion for accurate, high-quality work
- Accounting and managerial control knowledge (IFRS or US GAAP preferred)
- Proven adaptability in a variety of projects
- Experience with annual and quarterly planning
- Develop a deep understanding of drivers of variance, and other key analyses and KPIs
- Own quarterly and annual financial planning, reporting, and monthly budget reviews with Shippabo leadership
- Facilitate sound decision-making
- Drive improvement projects: Coordinate reviews with cross-functional working teams
- Manage incoming financial data from Shippabo cloud-based platform
- 100% Remote – we were remote before remote work was cool!
- WFH equipment provided (MacBook, Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, accessories)
- 15 days PTO (Paid Time Off) for work-life balance
- Health coverage – medical, dental, vision and life insurance for you plus dependents
- WeWork Coworking Credits – sometimes you need a break from your home office!
- Company retreats and fun culture enhancing team events!
- Fringe! – personalized lifestyle benefits (Uber, Airbnb, Spotify, Disney, and more)
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics is preferred
Licenses & Certifications: