Contracting Resources Group (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Contracting Resources Group, Inc. (CRG) is a Woman-Owned Small Business, specializing in several core markets within the Federal Government. Our professional services depth includes program management and evaluation, strategic communications, acquisitions management, and IT solutions. CRG is a leading management consulting firm, in part because of our ability to attract the highest quality team members through our emphasis on culture, competitive compensation, and benefits packages. Since 2002, CRG has consistently received top performance ratings from customers and teaming partners and industry awards, including Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list of the Fastest Growing Companies in America, the Department of Labor HireVets Platinum Medallion award, and the Washington Business Journal, Inc. 5000, and Baltimore Sun’s Best Places to Work awards.
Description: CRG is seeking a full-time Financial Systems Analyst to provide financial support services to the W Department Sub Orbital Vehicles (SOV) Division Manager and Customer Advocate systems & programs in the operations of division requirements.
Location: This job can be performed remotely but will require travel to White Sands Missile Range, NM once per month at employee’s expense.
- Provide budget, accounting, and financial support to include research and validate accounting obligations, and reconcile financial data within various financial systems of record.
- Prepare programmatic briefs, coordinate program status reviews, mid and end of year technical program reviews with line management and functional leads.
- Provide functional and data analysis and technical support for financial reports and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Schedule weekly Task Planning Sheet (TPS) planning meetings and consolidate action items for tracking purposes.
- Consolidate inputs from division personnel and maintain spreadsheets to provide metrics and graphs regarding future workload, funding, and budget.
- Capture and maintain effectiveness and efficiency department metrics, to include financial project/funding graphs, to be used during future decision-making processes.
- Coordinate deliverable status inputs to respond to SOV division data calls and action items.
- Develop Ad-hoc queries related to financial data calls involving Enterprise Data Extracts, N-ERP Reports and other financial reports.
- Provide support in the processing of incoming and outgoing funding documentation; review and analyze incoming sponsor funding documentation; verify the accuracy of accounting data within the business and financial system; coordinate with department and office personnel in the gathering and review of supporting documents required for the management of funds; conduct follow-up actions for funding documentation; and ensure fund document packages are complete, organized and stored appropriately.
- Verify the accuracy of accounting documents such as funding documents, vouchers, and identify the appropriate course of action to resolve issues or discrepancies.
- Maintain the funding document filing system, associated logs, and spreadsheets.
- Complete the close out-processing of funding documentation after the administration of final billing has transpired.
- Prepare and coordinate outgoing funding obligation packages.
- Review, process, and file labor and non-labor cost transfer actions in a timely manner. Correct and process undistributed labor transactions and rejections from the Defense Civilian Payroll System (DCPS).
- Review and analyze travel authorizations and vouchers for accuracy and completeness. Required, resolve issues with travel related matters and provide customer support to departments, offices and other Comptroller Department personnel. Provide customer assistance with the completion and/or processing of travel documents.
- Assist W20, to include expenditure reports, Charts and graphs/pie charts for the IPR, PMR weekly and by weekly reports both internal and external. Complete reports for independent projects as well as a roll-up of all W20 projects.
- The data should come from the weekly funding reports and the ERP. Have to be flexible and timely, our customers often ask for the data to be displayed differently depending on the project.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Active Secret Clearance