MM.LaFleur (51-200 Employees, 35% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Our Company
M.M.LaFleur is a female-founded womenswear company based in New York City. We believe the world is a better place when women succeed, so we celebrate the modern professional woman through our clothing, styling, and community. Our thoughtfully designed pieces are practical, comfortable, and beautiful, and we hope that when you wear them, you feel like the most polished and powerful version of yourself. Our goal is to take the work out of dressing for work—whether that means heading to the office, networking over brunch, leading PTA meetings, or anything in between.
Who are we?
We're a group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We get inspiration from our customers, and everything we design has a purpose and a human touch. We think big, but we sweat the details, and we take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We’re steady but nimble, thanks to a whip-smart, energetic team that’s not afraid to be scrappy. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes—we own our mistakes, turn challenges into growth, and evolve as we learn. We embrace ambiguity, celebrate weird ideas, and love a work in progress. We are kind but direct, and we practice Kizukai—a Japanese word that means “empathy in action.” We are incredibly proud of the team we’ve built, and we’re excited to continue evolving as we grow.
What will you do?
- Support CFO with forecast and budget preparation (including revenue, margin, expenses, etc.)
- Maximize performance and continuous tracking of all risks and opportunities and support in conducting scenario analysis
- Partner with CFO and business stakeholders on ad hoc strategic and financial analysis and business case development
- Partner with Accounting team on month-end close process
- Review and distribute monthly departmental results to key stakeholders
- Partner with CFO to prepare monthly investor KPI reporting
- Create and maintain monthly Order Economics reporting
- Present weekly business updates in the Company meetings
What skills do you have?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in FP&A or financial analysis within an operating business; retail or other consumer-facing vertical is preferred
- Solid understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and strong working knowledge of accounting
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills; Netsuite and Looker experience a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in synthesizing data and presenting conclusions and recommendations to stakeholders
- Great at building trust and gaining support across the organization
- Direct, honest, and supportive in communications and takes ownership of the accuracy, reliability, and relevance of your work
- Able to balance the big picture with the details, and can take initiative in the absence of perfect information
COVID 19 Requirements
- Our corporate office is located in lower Manhattan, but to prevent the spread of Covid-19, most of our positions are currently remote.
- Effective September 13, 2021, all employees, guests, and customers entering M.M.LaFleur facilities must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Employees unable to receive the vaccine due to medical conditions or sincere religious beliefs may apply for exemption from this policy through reasonable accommodation. The company will evaluate those requests consistent with its legal obligations.