GoDaddy (501+ Employees, 5% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Location Details: India, Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you’ll get to do…
- Support the GoDaddy Payments Merchant Chargeback program as we scale operations
- Provide our merchants with quick, efficient, and world class chargeback support
- Work in a queue-based ticket environment to send outgoing and manage incoming communications with our merchants regarding chargeback notifications and resolutions
- Identify potential fraud patterns and trends related to chargeback activity
- Identify opportunities for chargeback process and program improvement
- Work alongside Risk Analyst and Senior Manager of Fraud Operations on scaling the chargeback program
Your experience should include…
- 1+ years of experience working with fraud, chargebacks, or payments
- 1+ years working in a queue-based environment or support environment
- Strong willingness to learn and expand fraud and risk knowledge
- Demonstrate strong ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams across the company
You might also have…
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to take initiative with minimal direction
- Possess a strong willingness to learn and take proactive measures to mitigate foreseeable operational issues and barriers
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.