CivicActions (51-200 Employees, 45% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
CivicActions provides digital government services to federal, state and local agencies.
CivicActions is a mission-minded company. We focus on helping the government deliver better services through modern software practices. We work in cross-functional, agile teams and communicate openly and honestly. We encourage a balanced, autonomous lifestyle. We are looking for others like us with a true passion for using technology to change our world positively.
As a Front-End Developer, you will build drupal and react sites using components from style guides, e.g., Storybook and Patternlab, etc. You will decouple Drupal builds with react and gatsby and headless CMS. We work with Drupal theming, primarily D8 and some D7, and we strongly focus on accessibility.
Who you are:
- Comfortable with graphic design and multimedia production tools
- Comfortable with CSS compiler workflows (e.g., LESS, SASS, SCSS)
- Familiar with populating design systems and component-based development
- Able to use Drush and PHP debugging tools to speed your work and enhance your code quality
- Skilled at building accessible and inclusive interfaces. Familiarity with Section 508, WCAG, ARIA accessibility standards
- Complementary/specialized skills such as QA, UX, design, documentation are also a plus
- Thrive on a collaborative team and love peer programming and code reviews
- Strong understanding of React/Gatsby/GraphQL/CMS Integration
- Skilled at Drupal 8 Front-end development
- At least 3+ years of front end experience in addition to an associates degree or the equivalent
- Ability to navigate and understand how to use Git.
- Preferred Certifications (NOT required): Acquia Certificate Program, including Certified Site Builder, Developer, or Front End Specialist
$95,000 – $120,000 USD per Year
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
We are a completely remote team within the United States. We ask that you have a dedicated workspace, computer, and fast internet.
People who are well taken care of can be more balanced, productive, and happy.
- 100% company-paid medical/dental/vision/life/ disability with 100% dependent coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation policy, we encourage employees to take time off as much time as needed
- Yearly professional development stipend
- 5% of your working time for community participation
We value diverse teams and are committed to creating a community of inclusion. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.