Sensor Tower (201-500 Employees, 187% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Do you want flexible work hours and an unlimited holiday policy?
Are you the kind of engineer who prefers to collaborate with your team on complex projects?
Do you want to work for a company that’s experiencing double-digit growth with a 9-year track record of profitability?
Do you enjoy delivering demanding, data-centric web services to Enterprise-class customers?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you need to apply to Sensor Tower right now!
We are a remote first company and at this time are only able to hire folks who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
Fulfill your potential with us
- Deliver an intuitive, fluid user experience that helps our customers understand everything that is going on in the mobile app ecosystem.
- Play a critical role as we transition our codebase from Knockout.js to React and JavasScript.
- Tap into the knowledge and work together with the full stack and back-end engineers to deliver end to end functionality while still allowing you to progressively learn other parts of the stack and grow your skills broader or deeper.
- Collaborate with the product managers to design features.
- Implement and release product features, troubleshoot and fix product issues.
- Conduct code reviews and advocate for best practices with regards to React.
Experience we are interested in
- Proficiency in React and modern front end development.
- Experience working on team to deliver data-centric web services to customers. Experience in analytics and data visualization is a big plus.
- A deep passion for the user experience and customer empathy. Understanding of the basics of UX design and prior experience working with designers and product managers.
- Formal training in software development and computer science fundamentals, either from a boot camp/code academy, CS degree or comparable.
- A portfolio of live contributions on the web (e.g. GitHub or Stack Overflow) that demonstrate your passion for great design.
- Familiarity with Knockout.js
- Ability to work effectively in a development environment that utilizes Ruby on Rails and MongoDB.
Read more about some of our Technical challenges here (written by members of our engineering team):
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.