Everli (201-500 Employees, 226% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Everli is on a mission to help people achieve peace of mind, simplifying life when shopping for grocery.
Who we are looking for:
Hey you! Our team is helping the billion euros grocery industry move its marketing online with ads that engage customers and drive value for brands.
This team ensures we are prioritizing the best ad for a customer, and delivers the highest engagement rate and best advertiser value. Our next Front End Engineer will be building the future of how people interact with advertising in the relatively new online grocery space, touching many different technologies.
- Integrating complex systems and making them simpler is your bread and butter?
- Simplifying and automating lengthy processes is something you can do in your sleep?
- Getting your hands dirty with the latest piece of tech is your thing?
If “can-do” is what you say to that nasty mission-critical project with no time to develop it and you see bugs as opportunities, today is your lucky day: we are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our Tech Brand squad!
What you will do:
- You will join a small distributed team of developers with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work.
- You will be part of an autonomous and heterogeneous squad, working closely with other areas, like Product, Design and Analytics.
- You will find brilliant solutions for complex problems and own the process from the analysis to the delivery.
- You will ship high quality software: well-designed, well-tested and scalable.
Skills & Requirements:
- Love for coding: you are proud of your work.
- Excellent knowledge of modern technologies and web patterns (REST API, Single Page Applications, …).
- Experience building cross-browser and cross-device responsive interfaces.
- Experience working with automation tools (Gulp, Webpack, …).
- Familiarity with automated tests (Jest, Mocha, …).
- Great communication and synthesis skills.
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset, but always looking at the big picture.
- Team player: you work well with other people within and outside the tech team.
- Being able to legally work in Europe: you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of an EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa.
Our salary range for this position will be:
- Employees: 25 to 35k as Gross Annual Salary (€)
- Freelancers: 20 to 30€ per working hour