TinkerList (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
TinkerList provides an established SaaS application for teams that create television shows like Daily Talk Shows, Game Shows, Sports Shows, Online News, eSports and Events.
A cloud-based platform for Scripting and Rundown creation, enabling teams working together and keeping everything in sync. It ensures automation of workflows in studio, like prompting to Autocue, Presenter Tablet, cueing of media.
Our platform is already widely used by broadcasters and production companies in Belgium and Europe, while taking our first steps overseas.
These brands already trusted us: BBC, ASL Gaming, FremantleMedia, ITV Studios, Web Summit, Promod eSports, Whisper.tv and many more.
Our team is a mix of different nationalities with developers working remotely from Europe and South America.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Front-end developer who can make complex systems understandable, loves to work according to the latest standards and takes pride in delivering high-quality code. At TinkerList, you will work together with the team on our new product aiming worldwide clients in television and entertainment business.
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will be a key part of the team building our new online SAAS product, specifically our application TinkerList Cuez, and ensure its growth possibilities
- Analyse and implement new features in close cooperation with the other team members, from architecture definition to development
- Take ownership of our front-end application, ensuring quality and scalability
- Make decisions and contributions on core systems of our challenging application
- Write automated tests and documentation to cover your implementation
- Be an integral part of the peer code-review process to ensure team standards are being followed and general knowledge sharing
- Constantly help the team reach a higher standard of delivery quality, while iteratively improving and defining code guidelines with the rest of the team
- Provide guidance and mentorship to some less experienced team members. Sharing is caring!
Always strive to make the most out of our tech Stack:
- You have been building and maintaining modern web applications for at least 5 years and are experienced in working with Vue.js (preferred) or React
- You have an exceptional understanding & working knowledge of Vue.js
- You’re familiar with interaction with REST APIs and what the best practices are
- You have solid version control knowledge with systems like Git or similar
- You have a keen eye for detail and structure
- You are comfortable working with large scale applications
- You have experience working in agile teams and are adapted to the scrum method
- You have experience in writing automated tests, with tools like Cypress or similar alternatives
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written. We are a fully-remote team, so strong communication skills are a must-have.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently when defining a solution and executing daily tasks
- You can clearly communicate complex concepts and break them down into simple implementations
- You have a learning attitude and you proactively improve your skills in a consistent manner. You like to follow up on the latest and hottest industry trends.
- Your coding work is pragmatic and you take pride in the quality and structure of your contributions
- (Bonus) You are an open-source contributor
Important notice: At TinkerList, we strongly believe in a healthy work-life balance and conditions. If you work remotely, you should live and work in the range of time zone UTC-04:00 and UTC+03:00.
- A full-time contract
- A competitive salary in line with your experience, skills and knowledge
- 20 paid holidays, as well as public holidays, paid sick days and parental leave, with a flexible ‘no ask, must tell’ time-off policy
- Flexible work hours and remote working
- Learning opportunities and budget for personal development and growth
- Friendly working environment where your voice will be heard and taking ownership is highly valued
- A budget for Health Insurance in your country of residence. If you work from Belgium, you will be included in our Health Insurance program.
- The challenge to be a key element of the development of this ambitious product, in its early stages
We’re a high growth established startup with big plans for the future. That means a big challenge, but also means big growth opportunities.
At TinkerList, we collaborate as an international and cosy team from all over the world, working closely together in a family-like atmosphere.
This role is either remote or Belgium-based, depending on your location. If you work from Belgium, you are offered a spot at our office in De Hoorn, a creative co-work space in Leuven.
From a legal perspective, remote non-Belgian engineers are always hired as self-employed or independent workers.
TinkerList is a cloud based application to support TV teams creating Talk Shows, Game Shows, Live Shows, Online News, Esports, Visual Radio and Events.
It supports the workflow through ideation, writing a script and rundown and handle media. In the technical environment of the studio, our online rundown integrates with prompters, graphic engine and play-out devices. The integration with graphic engines and play-out devices (like vMix) is done via our application TinkerList Cuez. This application handles media downloaded from the script and enables automation of media cueing during recordings. It’s a revolutionary and state-of-art application that means a digital revolution in TV and Event production.
We are a Belgium based company, with an international team working both from the office as remote from anywhere in the world, like Brazil, Argentina, Portugal, Lebanon and the Netherlands. Our company is growing, as we like to become world leader with our SaaS application in TV and Event broadcasting production. Feel like joining our young and inspiring team?
How to apply
Apply to our open positions through the link below:
We are looking for Mid and Senior profiles.