Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join Confluence Cloud’s Permissions Experience team. Our team aims to simplify and scale Confluence permissions. More specifically, this team will be building the interfaces and services that help to surface Confluence product permissions for Admins and Users.
That’s where you come in. We’re looking for Front End Software Engineer who will be working in a squad of ~8-10 engineers within the Admin Experience team. Each squad has its own area of focus and we try to align the needs of the team with your skills and aspirations. We are excited to have you join our team! Our team will be building the vision for Confluence’s permissions to inspire trust and confidence that the right information always reaches the right people over the next 1-3 years!
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have
- Proficiency in frontend-technologies (modern HTML, CSS, REST, and JSON)
- Experience with modern unit testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Mocha, RTL)
- Ability to work with Product Managers and Designers to develop user experiences
- Self-motivated with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
It would be great, but not required if you have
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity using data analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, Redash, Splunk)
- Experience building large scale single-page applications
- Knowledge of principles to build reliable and performance user interfaces
More about our team
- We are a team of diverse and talented individuals that care deeply about the product. Although centered around Mountain View, the team is spread out around different parts of the county. Infrastructure, Identity, Growth, and Jira are some of the teams that we work closely with.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .