Infinicept (51-200 Employees, 50% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Job Title: Front-End Software Engineer (Various Levels)
Location: Denver Hybrid or remote
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO. You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that revolutionizes payment facilitation. We focus on mission critical applications and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of structured data and high volumes of transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and the customer payments that they process.
As a front-end engineer with Infinicept, you will play an integral role in creating the foundational UI architecture of a young product suite. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing modern web-based applications using React concepts and workflows such as webpack, Jest and hook based React patterns. You will use technologies such as React, SignalR, NGINX, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps and others. We are a Microsoft shop hosted entirely in Azure and you will work closely with back-end engineers to consume REST and GRAPHQL based APIs, helping define both workflows and data contracts.
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space within finance and technology. We value integrity, self-determination and decisiveness. This is a hands-on position that provides the opportunity to help shape a business that is shaping an entire industry. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
Get your career going your way!
Who You Are:
You are someone who loves designing an elegant UX built on top of complex data and processes. You enjoy the creative challenge of designing the best solution to solve a business problem. You’re never satisfied with what you’ve done and are constantly looking for ways to make a system more testable, efficient, reliable, and speedy. You believe in the power of small teams, and enjoy a collaborative process where requirements, design, development, QA and deployment are everyone’s responsibility. You do not shy away from bringing new ideas to the table because you understand innovation never stops. You also believe in the power of small teams and enjoy the collaborative process. You are comfortable working in a cloud-based Azure environment.
- You pride yourself on gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical requirements or UX design
- Are at ease with testing software, both in the coding stage (unit tests) and the functional stage (UI Testing)
- Are willing to learn a complex domain ecosystem – payments is not a simple world!
- Find excitement in challenging problems, aggressive ship dates, and a fast-growing company
- Enjoy the prospect of making big decisions that will change the shape of our software
- Are confident in your software design skills – you should be able to start a feature from scratch and come up with something that is easy to understand, scalable, and performant
- Enjoy brainstorming sessions with your peers, product owners, and clients to identify the best approach to design and built.
- Senior 5+ years real world experience writing professional software
- Mid-Level 3+ years real world experience writing professional software
- Associate Level 2+ years real world experience writing professional software
- Experience in React, Git, Azure and related technologies
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, modern software development culture
- Fearless, innovative, and self-directed
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Senior Level – Competitive salary (range: $130,000/annually – $160,000/annually)
- Mid-Level – Competitive Salary (range: $100,000/annually – $130,000/annually)
- Associate-Level – Competitive Salary (range: $80,000/annually – $115,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.