SpyFu (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a creative genius to help us design and build a world class user experience at SpyFu.com.
A passionate audience relies on SpyFu to help solve their Search Marketing problems. Your job will be to design and build a user interface for them that makes petabyte-scale data as clear as possible. Oftentimes, we have to think way outside the box and create new visualizations from scratch (see SpyFu Kombat or Ad History). But, ultimately, it’s about taking lots of information and making it clean, quick, and actionable for our customers.
- 2+ years experience.
- Really good problem-solving skills.
- Drive to “get things done”. SpyFu is a small company, you’ll be required to wear many hats. The management is also pretty loose, so you’ll need to be able to keep yourself on task and make decisions that you wouldn’t have to in a big company. ** This is the toughest thing for us to measure, so if you can think of a way to show us this side of your character, please go out of your way to do it.
Should haves, but not absolutely required:
- Vue.js, or other MVVM framework experience.
- An eye for design — or better yet, design and UX experience.
Nice to have (so be sure to tell us about):
- .NET Core, .NET MVC, Babel, Webpack.
- Unit testing experience (jest, Nunit, xunit.)
- Amazon AWS – Lambda, Glue, SQS, ElasticSearch, EC2, S3, Athena, etc.
- Design Skills — If you have design experience, send a portfolio.
- Internet Marketing Knowledge (CRO, SEO, PPC, etc.)
- Communication passion (do you *like* writing/blogging, video skills, podcast, twitter.)
SpyFu is a self-funded, profitable, and growing SaaS company located in Scottsdale, AZ and most of the team lives here. We offer fully remote work regardless of your location. Our common hours of operation are based on Mountain Time. If you are interested in relocating to the Phoenix, AZ metro area, we have options for that too. We still have an IRL culture; we get together for lunch and parties – play ping pong, drink beer, etc. It’s optional, but if you’re nearby it’s cool to hang out.
If you get the job, you’d be the 20th full-time employee. So, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact. We are a small company by employee numbers, but that doesn’t mean we expect you to give up benefits.
- Excellent Health and Dental Insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- 401k with a 4% match
- Remote first work approach with flexible hours.
- Relocation options to the Phoenix metro area.
- In the office, you get your own office — with a door.
We pay market competitive salaries.
SpyFu is an Equal Opportunity employer. We’re LGBTQ+ and specifically trans-friendly/competent. We value diversity, inclusiveness, and empowerment. This isn’t corporate speak – this is who we are as people. We do everything we can to create a safe and respectful workplace, and we’ll always have your back. At SpyFu, we understand that our people are what makes us awesome.