GoMaterials (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
GoMaterials is a fast-paced growth startup looking for a passionate Frontend Developer to join our team!
The ideal candidate should to be a good problem-solver, team-oriented, familiar with the latest frontend development technologies and comfortable working in a fast-paced Startup environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Build Angular based frontend interface to consume RESTful APIs.
- Help design and optimize the user interface to improve our user experience.
- Work with backend developers to design detailed implementation plans.
- Work with QA team to resolve detected issues.
- Ensure frontend functions work correctly on different browsers/platforms.
- Lead and execute the frontend deployment and release process.
- Refine requirements and create design documents/mock-ups.
- Help team update frontend development framework when necessary.
- Support QA team for automated frontend testing process.
- Maintain good quality of code on Git repository.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience on Angular (2+) and typescript.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Web application frontend development.
- Working experience on responsive web application development.
- Good working knowledge of Agile development and tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Solid knowledge of Node package manager.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent skills in requirement understanding and refinement.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
Nice to haves:
- Familiar with popular UI libraries, such as PrimeNG, Material UI.
- Familiar with frontend testing tools, such as Karma and Jasmine.
- Knowledge about using CD/CI pipelines to deploy the code.
- Knowledge about code review process.
- Having fun through the wins and the losses
- Supporting each other through teamwork
- Growing together on a business and personal level
- Being resourceful and making sh*t happen
- Caring for your team, company and community
Why Work at GoMaterials?
As one of Montreal’s fastest-growing startups, GoMaterials is revolutionizing the procurement process in the landscape construction industry! Our B2B marketplace optimizes how landscape contractors source plant and hardscape materials and has allowed us to be named one of Canada’s most innovative companies in 2018 by Innovations of the World and to be one of 11 companies included into the Lazaridis Scaleup Program.
Since inception, we have helped landscapers save time, money, and stress and plant over 1.5 million plants and trees. Led by a young and eager group of entrepreneurs, GoMaterials is aggressively expanding across North America. We are therefore looking for amazing people to add to our team! With our work-hard, play-hard mentality, this won’t be your routine 9 to 5.
Benefits and perks to look forward to:
- Great work environment and team culture (CLICK HERE to learn more about our culture)
- Benefits including Telemedicine
- Work from home and remote work opportunities
- Vacation and paid time off
- Team 5 à 7s, lunches, and outings
- Casual dress code; wear what’s comfortable
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’d be a great fit at our company and are passionate about this role, we want to hear from you!