TimeZest (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Automated scheduling for ConnectWise Manage
Since launching in August 2019, we’ve grown very strongly and are now seeking to employ a third full-time developer. We’re a remote only company, currently with 10 people split between Europe, the Philippines and the United States. We have a relaxed working environment and use just enough process to keep ourselves efficient.
We offer engineering challenges to deliver an elegant, reliable and performant user experience while dealing with the complex nature of the APIs we use and our business domain under the hood. Our stack is Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, TypeScript and React, all running on Heroku. We’re looking for people who can work independently, who’ll help us discover new technologies and better ways to work, and who are as passionate about keeping our delighted as we are.
This position will be our first dedicated frontend engineer, so we’re looking for someone who’ll be able to take ownership of our entire frontend.
- Some experience developing with Ruby on Rails & PostgreSQL
- Previous experience working in a complex business domain.
- Experience writing tests and working with TDD
- Git knowledge
- Fluent business English
Nice to Have
- A good eye for UI details and an ability to develop UI concepts.
- Experience with APIs and integrating to 3rd party software.
- Previous experience working in a remote role.
This is a permanent, full-time position with a salary paid monthly in arrears. It is a remote position, and you can be based anywhere in the world, provided that you have 2-3 hours daily overlap with Central European Standard Time.
How to Apply
Simply send your CV to [email protected], with a brief email that answers the following questions:
- What is the largest or most complex application you’ve worked on in your career?
- What are your salary requirements (in US$/month)?
That’s it. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!