Revest Finance (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Revest Protocol offers a revolutionary new use of NFTs as financial tools through the Financial Non-Fungible Token (FNFT). Individual and enterprise-level users can deposit any ERC-20 or ERC-721 into Revest’s interactive FNFTs and set custom unlocking conditions (time, value, or contract-based). Revest allows the tokenization of all non-fungible financial positions with non-fungible tokens. This simple turn-key solution offers elegant applications ranging from token vesting to cutting-edge implications for derivative and borrowing/lending platforms.
The Revest Protocol is a nimble young start-up pioneering the use of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) as financial instruments. Since our launch in September of 2021, we have found success in the transformation of hitherto fully-illiquid positions (such as the widespread ve-model) to partially-liquid ones, utilizing financial NFTs (FNFTs) as the means by doing so. Revest Finance, the team behind the Revest Protocol, is currently seeking a Web Developer to assist in our day-to-day operations. You’ll work closely with our development team to build and debug both more traditional marketing sites and our fully-featured web3 webapps. An eye for design, experience in working with agile teams, and communication skills are all a must. Part-time work is acceptable for this role.
- Utilize technical stack to develop, test, and publish functional and rich-featured websites and webapps
- Svelte and Ethers are primary libraries
- Work with design team to develop vision for webapps and websites
- Follow standard web-development workflow
- 2-5 years of experience in a highly-technical developer-facing project Effective communication skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of productivity tools common within the industry, or patterns thereof.
- 2-5 years in an Agile development environment
- 3+ years of experience with CSS and HTML
- A self-starter who is able to execute tasks in a timely manner and with limited oversight
- An eye for design; this job is primarily graphical in nature. Far less emphasis on smart contracts and web3 integrations, far heavier emphasis on HTML and CSS
- Experience with Ethers.js
- Experience with TheGraph and Multicall
- Experience developing with Svelte/Sapper/SvelteKit
- Technical degree in CS
Post Script: Full-stack experience is desireable, however, someone who makes beautiful layouts and webpages will be prioritized over someone who knows Solidity/Ethers/Hardhat but lacks that ability.