Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – United States or Canada only
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70 – $90/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Long term
Our client is seeking a Senior Full Stack Blockchain Developer with a focus on backend technologies (particularly node.js) to join their team. While experience with blockchain technologies is a huge asset for this role, it is not absolutely necessary.The Senior Full Stack Blockchain Developer will be working with their team lead and other team members to architect, scale and lead development of their backend systems. This individual will lead product and feature development from ideation to launch, while taking ownership of their backend systems and collaborating cross-functionally across teams.This is an exciting opportunity to work in the thriving GameFi industry with a talented team, contributing to the development of powerful blockchain applications and products!
- Specify, architect, scale, and lead development of our client’s backend systems
- Work cross-functionally with product and design to iterate and launch new product features
- Lead development planning and delivery, and contributing towards discovery
- Contribute towards setting up best practises, tools, and processes for delivery
- Actively take part in hiring and scaling their backend team, and mentor junior developers
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack developer in a product-driven company
- Ability to lead and deliver on features taking sole ownership from ideation to launch
- Experience working with Node.js and React, and scaling and deploying backend systems
- Experience working with MongoDB and production databases
- Experience working in an iterative development and research environment
- Significant understanding of agile and scrum
- Excellent analytical and problem solving
- Passion for gaming, DeFi, DAOs, NFTs, crypto economics is a plus