inSided is the leading Customer Success Community Platform that uses the power of community to measurably improve our client’s customer engagement. Customer Success is at the heart of everything that we do. It is our motto to bring success to all our customers.
Our B2B customer base has nearly tripled 2021, with rocketship growth forecast for 2022. We are on a mission to make Customer Success Communities an essential part of at least 1000 brands worldwide.
To achieve this we are looking for A-Players – people who share our passion, embrace change, take initiative and adopt high standards for themselves – to join our team and help us shape the future of customer success.
We proudly achieved a big milestone in 2022, when Gainsight successfully acquired inSided!
The deal pairs Gainsight’s leadership in Customer Success with the power of community-led growth, through inSided’s unique capabilities that drive product engagement and adoption, increase retention and build lasting customer relationships. inSided’s platform is currently used by hundreds of companies including Gainsight, Gong.io, ProductBoard, Sprout Social, Guru, and Zapier.
inSided (by Gainsight) is based in Amsterdam with offices in Manhattan, New York City. On both sides of the pond, we have a motivated and entrepreneurial team, who love to brainstorm on new ideas together, and regularly celebrate our continued success (ask about our champagne waterfalls ). We currently have around 80 employees and are growing rapidly.
What you will do
- Contribute to the growth and development of our product by writing and maintaining code, focusing on quality and maintainability. We believe that our teams own the code they build.
- This role is about 70% back-end development, 30% front-end development.
- Share your knowledge, both inside and outside your own team. We believe that everyone has something to teach others, regardless of seniority.
- Design, implement, test, and monitor valuable solutions that achieve the team’s goals while keeping a smooth delivery flow and balancing tradeoffs between scope, time, and effort. We believe that is possible to achieve a balance between getting things done and doing things properly.
- Continuously improve your and your team’s way of working, expanding the boundaries of your team’s autonomy and self-organization. We believe that these two principles lead to stronger, happier, and more performing teams.
What you must have to fit the role
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience as a full-stack engineer, building both front-end and back-end features.
- Proficient with PHP and React
- Practice test-driven and behavior-driven development
- Experience in React (hooks, class-based) at least 2 years
- Master English language in both spoken and written format
- Willingness to work with Preact
- A Continuous Improvement mindset.
What you will get
Office next to the canal in the center of Amsterdam – 10 minute walk from the central station
Salary based on your seniority and a path to progress your career
Budget for books and training
Large screen gaming
⚖️ Healthy work-life balance, we have flex time and we work from home when we need to, as long as it works for the rest of the team
Drinks in our own bar
Epic parties and events
Pet friendly office
⛵️ Summer boat trips
25 vacation days
Equipment and resources
Surprises on your first day