HR à la carte (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Full Stack Developer (2 permanent positions)
Tampa Bay area, FL – Remote
Why join the BeerBoard team?
BeerBoard is the leading technology and automated intelligence company for the food & beverage industry. We manage over $1 billion in total bar sales and 55,000 products through our industry-leading technology for on-premise LBW. Our patented Software as a Service (SaaS) platform has digitized the interaction between retailers and distributors, providing automated ordering, inventory, and pricing from a single dashboard.
BeerBoard has streamlined efficiency, operations and increased top and bottom-line revenue across the industry.
Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we are looking for two (2) Full Stack Developer to join our team in Florida/remotely.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to Development Lead, the Full Stack Developer plays a key role in the delivery of ongoing products on BeerBoard’s roadmap and will help develop the products roadmaps which outline the product vision, key features and the order in which the features will be delivered.
You will be working as a part of a friendly, cross-discipline agile team who helps each other solve problems across all functions. As a custodian of customer trust, you will employ best practice in development, security, accessibility and design to achieve the highest quality of service for our customers.
In this role, you will:
- In collaboration with Development Lead, help and support design and architect of the department
- Collaborate with external vendors to help them design appropriate architect environment and support transition
- Learn and research new technologies and provide active support to BeerBoard legacy environment
- Document the workflow whenever it’s needed.
- Doing code reviews and improvements with other developers/vendors
- Maintaining codebase and making improvements when necessary.
- Ensure cohesive experience across multiple devices.
- Identify problem areas in code & solutions.
- Assist with and rapidly test solutions for the team.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- 3+ years of Web and API development
- College Diploma /Certification in IT related field
- Experience in REST API implementation
- Experience in building rich user interfaces using Angular
- 1-3 + years of experience using NestJS
- 3+ years of experience using Angular
- Good knowledge of SQL
- 1- 3 years AWS development experience
- Good code debugging skills
- ReactJS knowledge, nice to have
- Ability to quickly learn and work with existing code base
Like what you’re hearing so far, but still wondering if BeerBoard is right for you? We offer:
- A shared passion for excellent standards within the beer industry.
- Working for a growing, entrepreneurial, and close-knit company.
- A competitive salary with health benefits.
Interested in being a part of BeerBoard? We look forward to your application!
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.