Proximo (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are seeking a self-motivated Full Stack Developer with three or more years of experience in Microsoft Stack. This is a full-time position.
Who we are:
Proximo provides data analytics & business intelligence, data warehousing & integration, and data strategy & governance for 25 years. We are currently expanding our world-wide remote team.
Who you are:
You have a passion for developing detail oriented, creative solutions by using the latest technologies like .NET 6, EF 6, Azure, Azure DevOps. While you like to work on new development, you know that sometimes you need to work with existing legacy systems.
You like to share his knowledge, can work together and are a good communicator. You bring structure the development process, have an independent and professional attitude, and can handle complex projects competently. You believe that a problem is “something to be solved” and you can use your creativity, inquisitiveness, and critical thinking to do that.
· Strong understanding of SOLID principles, object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms
· Willingness to write clean code
· B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited university, or equivalent
· Excellent experience in .NET and C#
· Excellent experience in ORMs (e.g., Entity Framework 6, Dapper), MS SQL server database, SQL queries and stored procedures
· Experience in version control systems (e.g., Git)
· Experience with SSIS to support APIs for integration
· Experience with manipulating and creating data from various sources (JSON, CSV, Excel, XML)
· Experience in documenting code
· Experience in reading and understanding functional and technical requirements documentation
· Experience in taking functional requirements and doing the system design needed to implement
· Proficient in writing technical documentation that details your system design
· Proficient in Agile development methodology
· Knowledge in testing (unit, integration)
· Knowledge of software implementation best practices in enterprise development
· Knowledge of Microsoft Azure a plus
Your responsibilities will include:
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Contribute code reviewing
· Participate in product releases and meetings
· Provide production support as needed
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Research recent technologies for product development and apply the latest web technologies and techniques to enhance the product
· Enhance the existing system by understanding business objectives and identifying areas for modification and improvement
· Maintain existing systems by identifying and correcting software defects
· Back-end development in SQL and SSIS
· Front-end UI/UX development
· Managing more than one project at a time, as this is highly likely
· Translate functional and technical requirements to implement solutions
· Experience working remotely with team members who are located globally
· A dedicated and secure work environment with reliable internet connection
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
If interested, please send a English-language resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No agencies or head-hunters, please.