Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Founded in 2009 as a simple file-sharing service, WeTransfer has grown into a set of tools designed around the creative process. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform where 50 million people send one billion files every month, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
Paste is where your ideas come together. Having recently won ‘Best Web Application/Service’ in the 24th Annual Webby Awards, it’s a fast, collaborative, next-generation presentation tool for creative minds. It combines a powerful, intelligent layout system with simple collaboration across web and mobile apps. All guided by the creative values of WeTransfer to enable freeform expression while protecting individual privacy.
What you’ll be working on
You will build elegant solutions on that bring the creative WeTransfer experience to millions of users by working on new initiatives and features. You’ll work alongside a multidisciplinary product team that creates beautiful and intuitive experiences for our users. Everyone shares an appreciation for design and a passion for building high-quality products. Above all else, we value open and honest communication and good teamwork to achieve a shared vision.
Qualities we’ll be looking for
- Value open and honest communication and good teamwork to achieve a shared vision.
- Passionate learner, loves to share their knowledge and experience, and who isn’t afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
- Solid web development skills, and preferably at least one backend language.
- Experience in building cloud-based solutions
- Affinity for Design, UX and excellent UI implementation skills
- Broad technical and creative interests (we’d love to see any side projects you did)
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions to validate ideas and produce quality products
- Self-directed, investigative, highly-responsible and work well in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (English)
- Even better if you have experience or interest working on large SPA web based tools/editor
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us:
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can’t wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.