Parity Technologies (51-200 Employees, 92% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure for blockchains and Web 3.0 technologies. We strive to write the fastest, lightest, and safest core technology in Blockchain and write lots of open-source code.
Parity works in a very flat hierarchy with lots of autonomy and high levels of personal responsibility, and we try to mimic an open-source workflow in much of what we do. We have an older article on our blog about our development practices which you may want to read.
You will be joining the Smart Contracts team, which builds core products like the ink! smart contract language or the contracts module in Substrate FRAME, but also dApps and frontend libraries to support the core projects and facilitate adoption.
The role is about developing and maintaining end-to-end tooling in Typescript for our users – developers building smart contracts or smart contract chains. Our stack consists of Typescript, React, React-Redux, Rust, Docker, Cypress, Netlify, AWS, GCP
- Make sure our browser-based smart contract tooling is up to date with the latest changes in Substrate and ink! and on track with the product roadmap
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to ensure the availability and scaling of our apps
- Actively participate in planning, suggest and drive new features and projects by identifying and interviewing stakeholders, outlining project requirements and coordinating with other teams on delivering code.
- Able to deliver without any supervisory role giving you precise step-by-step instructions.
- Adhere to software engineering best practices and approaches and apply them in code reviews
- Well versed with Typescript on the frontend and backend
- Complex state management with React
- Production experience with Docker and cloud services providers
- Good knowledge of the blockchain space is a plus, but not a must!
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom, and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- You will understand blockchain technology and business development and have a skill set transferable to many jobs.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your choosing. We think you know what’s best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries, and we will support you with German or English language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value greatly, so we regularly go on team retreats.