Follow Up Boss (51-200 Employees, 83% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the job
Follow Up Boss has big growth goals and a long list of great marketing ideas to help us hit them. We’re looking for a growth marketing generalist who can work across channels to execute on the ideas we have, bring new ones to the table, and ultimately grow revenue by acquiring new customers and driving expansion and retention.*
Practically speaking, that means:
- Expand our email marketing program, including one-off and automated campaigns by improving segmentation and increasing testing volume
- Grow our existing paid media channels and experiment with new ones
- Use all available channels to support events, product launches and other company-wide priorities
- Improve our analytics and attribution practices
- Implement tooling to support all of the above
What does success look like? Glad you asked. The KPI for this role is free trial growth and expansion revenue attributed to the channels you manage. Early on, we’ll likely focus more on project/milestone goals as we improve our measurement capabilities.
* You read that right: This role blends acquisition, retention and expansion marketing. At Follow Up Boss, we pride ourselves on putting customers first, all of the time. That means most marketing starts as customer marketing and expands from there. Customer marketing isn’t one person’s job; it’s everyone’s job.
This role is perfect for someone who’s got some growth marketing experience under their belt, is committed to a marketing career and who’s ready to take more ownership over campaigns and results.
- 4+ years of professional marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- 2+ years experience of primary responsibility for a portfolio of 2 or more demand gen channels
- Demonstrated history of delivering growth in leads, free trials, demos or similar
- 1+ years experience in customer marketing with the goal of increasing retention and/or expansion
- Admin-level experience with leading web analytics, marketing automation, CRM and testing software, including direct participation in implementations
- Comfortable with making creative decisions for demand gen campaigns, ability to source creative from internal teams, agencies or freelancers as needed
- Strong writing skills: You can effectively communicate with your teammates and pitch ideas async, and you aren’t afraid to write your own copy if required
- Strategic mindset, desire to learn and adapt, ability to execute
- Previous experience with remote work and desire to be remote on an ongoing basis
Our Employment Package Includes
❤️ This is Us
Work remotely: Live and work anywhere in the US!
Competitive salary: Our career framework pays in the top 10% no matter where you live.
⚕️ Insurance: Company paid health, dental & vision insurance for all of our team members and their families.
Family leave: generous family leave – fully paid!
Home office setup: Get a Macbook Pro + $1000 to set up your home office.
Personal development stipend: $1000 per year to focus on bettering yourself.
401(k): With 6% company match!
✈️ Retreats: Join us for company get-togethers every year!
☕️ Co-working stipend: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work.
Free books and Kindle: Get a free Kindle and all the free books – digital and audio – you like, anytime.
Gym: Monthly stipend to keep you active and feeling good.
☕️ Money each month to spend on caffeine.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Full Stack Marketer? Then we’d love to hear about you!
FYI, we’re only accepting US-based candidates for this role.