NTT DATA Services (501+ Employees, 2% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Underwriter to join our team working remote .
The purpose of this position is to provide underwriting support for existing staff who have been tasked with major project work.
- The candidate will manage the relationships of our fully insured group customers in the 51 to 99 segment.
- The person in this position must be comfortable making significant financial decisions and communicating these decisions to customer benefit management staff and others.
- Reviews claims data and analyzes underwriting risk and determines premium rates for fully insured contracts.
- Proactively utilizes strong technical expertise to make recommendations regarding benefit plan design and or product selection.
- Actively participates in final rate negotiations and presentations with our large clients.
- Has the authority to make limited exceptions to standard underwriting policy.
- 2 years of experience as an Underwriter in Large Group Medical insurance underwriting.
- Must have experience underwriting Fully insured experience rated groups including claims analysis and setting rates.
- Prefer someone with experience with an Excel based rating model.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.