Vader Research (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Vader Research is a thesis-driven research firm dedicated to the long-term development of Web3 Gaming. We are a fundamentals-driven research firm that makes data-driven decisions at each step. We provide tokenomics design, economy management, strategy and investment management consulting services for leading web3 games, platforms, guilds, and institutional investors. We have previously written research reports on Axie Infinity, Yield Guild Games, Sandbox, Pegaxy, Thetan Arena, Crabada.
We are looking for a data analyst to join our team. You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems. For example, you’ll create algorithms and conduct statistical analysis. The successful candidate will pull the necessary data, turn data into information and information into insight. Familiarity with blockchain and gaming will be helpful as we will be mainly working with gaming related data from blockchain. You should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources.
- Develop scripts and automations to procure both on-chain and off-chain information that align with business requirements
- Collaborate and design key metrics that would enable the business to understand and execute on business objectives
- Develop data schemas and models to transform data into actionable and useful information
- Build and maintain data infrastructure for storage, downstream analytics, and potentially data products
- Democratize data to cross-function through trainings or knowledge-sharing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering, data science or any related field
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with both raw and processed datasets, ranging from data extraction to downstream data consumption (e.g. analytics or modelling).
- Demonstrated experience pulling data from blockchain
- Proficiency in a coding language such as R/Python and SQL
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing and Database Management are a plus
- Can succinctly summarize their viewpoints orally or in writing
- Understanding of core gaming KPIs (acquisition, retention, monetization)
- Genuine interest in Web3 technology and games