New Jersey, United States.
As General Counsel at Soar, you will work on a range of corporate-related issues, including but not limited to negotiating and drafting documents for financing transactions, advising on corporate governance, overseeing corporate filings, managing the corporate record-keeping process, assisting on employment and litigation matters, and supporting investor relations.
- Review, draft, and negotiate documentation for a variety of transactions, including services and consulting agreements, real estate leases, venture financing agreements, M&A Transactions, licensing agreements, software and hardware agreements, and other agreements related to SOAR’s platform and business.
- Assist and advise on corporate governance matters, corporate structure, equity plan management, and compliance, ensure appropriate maintenance of corporate records for SOAR.
- Assist on employment and litigation matters
- Respond to legal requests from all divisions of the company
- Draft, implement and oversee internal company policies, strategies, and procedures.
- At-Minimum 4 years of legal experience working in the corporate group of an AM Law 100 or 200 law firm and/or in-house as an attorney providing guidance on corporate-related issues.
- Ability to translate legal advice into actionable guidance.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage a diverse workload, and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A high level of professionalism, outstanding business judgment, and high legal analytical skills.
- Experience Working in the Technology Industry.
- Enthusiasm for early adoption and disruption by new technologies.
- J.D. from an American Bar Association-accredited law school, membership to at least one recognizable bar, and in good standing or otherwise authorized to practice law in-house.
SOAR is an equal opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.