Tradin Organic (201-500 Employees, 10% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The General Manager of the business unit has P&L responsibility and is responsible for 1) defining overall strategic direction for the BBF business unit; 2) establishing a clear vision and growth plan for the business unit; 3) achieving the financial goals; 4) driving product development efforts and overall efficiencies; 5) providing leadership to direct and indirect team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new customers and expand the sale of Tradin Products to new customers.
- Provide sales support to existing Tradin customers with the goal of maintaining and expanding sales to these customers.
- Formulates the costs and sales budgets for products.
- Keeps track of the results and suggests correction action plans.
- Ensure best in class competitiveness and price/quality.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and monitor customer insights, market, and competitive data to pro-actively position the business unit for growth and profitability.
- Defines the marketing activities for products.
- Suggests new commercial opportunities and product development.
- Keeps track of the international market developments.
- Drive/lead new research and development and innovation efforts consistent with company’s strategy
- Create long range and annual business plans that align with company’s strategic priorities and growth objectives.
- Communicate the long range and annual plans effectively to insure cross functional alignment.
- Partner with and influence the logistics organization to insure optimal cost containment.
- Responsible for leading the BBF business unit to meet and/or exceed goals, sales and margin budgets.
- Responsible for effective organizational design and that roles are correctly organized, defined, documented, and communicated to all team members.
- Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when required.
- Adheres to company GMP’s (good manufacturing practices), safety procedures and all other quality processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor in Business Management, Marketing, International Trade, Agriculture or related field. MBA preferred.
10+ years of progressive product development experience within the CPG industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess strong working knowledge of successful customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Axapta is highly desirable
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Leadership skills
- Proven communication skills – verbal and written
- Successful experience finding prospects, turning prospects into leads, and leads into customers preferred
- Demonstrated experience building rapport with customers and curating durable relationships.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to solve challenging problems
- Prioritize and meet deadlines
- Work with minimal direction
- Thrives working in ambiguous situations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
An Equal Opportunity Employer