Antidote Health (51-200 Employees, 900% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you an experienced leader and operator for a health insurance carrier? Are you interested in an opportunity to build a health insurance carrier from the ground up? Do you want to align incentives between patients, providers, and payers? Would you like to oversee the entire build-up and operations of an insurance carrier? Would you like to have clear authority over the general administration of a health insurance plan?
If you are motivated to take on these responsibilities to drive the vision of Antidote Health to democratize healthcare through a redesign and the alignment of interests with the patient, this is the role for you!
You will be reporting directly to the CEO and working cross-functionally with other executives to build a virtual-first health insurance business that combines payer and provider capabilities from the ground up to launch and operate an HMO insurance plan.
– Develop and craft the business plan
– Apply for the Certificate of Authorization in multiple states
– Representing the company to work with state regulators on obtaining HMO licenses
– Define, craft, and hire the various functions of the HMO
– Consult and coordinate with operations, finance, business development, medical management, technology, and administration in operating the HMO
– Design the processes and features in the virtual and digital delivery of a high-quality user experience
– Oversee the general administration of health plans
– Define product features and success KPIs and align teams to execute
– Minimum three years of senior management leadership experience in a healthcare insurance company
– Executive presence to represent the company in front of regulators to obtain the Certificate of Authorization
– Passionate about changing the way healthcare is delivered in the United State
– Experience overseeing capacity and infrastructure preparation, and go-live preparations
– Experience overseeing network development and reinsurance relationship
– Experience working with international teams across time zones
– Experience working with state regulators on certification and compliance matters
– Experience building an ACA-compliant marketplace plan and going through a QHP process
– Experience building a multi-disciplinary team to operate a health insurance company
– Experience working with self-insured employers