Halo Health (51-200 Employees, 26% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Halo is an autonomous vehicle company based right here in Las Vegas, with an industry-leading robotics team from Uber, Opendoor, Proterra, Joby and others. We are designing an AV system that will deploy quickly and efficiently in urban environments. We are a small, tight-knit team of engineers and we’re looking to bring on another person who recognizes that collaboration is key to our success.
Incorporating systems engineering approaches from day 1, we aim to be fast and safe with an innovative approach to deployment that will see a profitable product on the road this year. This is no small feat, and we’re looking for the best minds to come work with us.
This posting is for remote software engineering candidates. Candidates in the Las Vegas Metro area are encouraged to apply to our Las Vegas based job posting.
Check Out Halo In The Press:
- Halo + T-Mobile
- Halo as the Official Pace Car of the Indy Autonomous Challenges @ CES 2022
- Halo Setting a World Record at 95 MPH
In This Role You Will:
- Work across our stack to deliver a world class experience for our users – with the opportunity to write code on all of our systems
- Support drive testing to ensure our product remains extremely safe – even as we develop in a fast paced environment
- Build our next generation driving stack by implementing updates to our app, hardware, driver console, and much more
- Build out the software engineering team of a high growth – climate forward company
- Ability to quickly understand and build systems using unfamiliar technologies such as ROS, WebRTC, CAN, and React
- Comfortable working with many languages including C++, Rust, Typescript, and Python
- Desire to work in a fast paced software engineering environment