HubSpot (501+ Employees, 64% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
HubSpot develops cloud-based, inbound marketing software that allows businesses to transform the way that they market online.
As Customer Onboarding Specialist you will be responsible for guiding customers through HubSpot software setup, tool training, and initial campaign planning. Our customers vary in size and industry, so we are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with a variety of projects.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as the main point of contact for around 30 customers to ensure a successful onboarding process to the HubSpot software
- Engage customers through regular strategic calls to drive product adoption
- Ensure all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilize HubSpot tools
- Begin to strategize and launch growth oriented campaigns with your customers
- Improve and scale the HubSpot software setup process
We are looking for people who:
- Can manage simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients
- Can deliver product training sessions via phone and web conference software
- Can build marketing campaigns, establish a customer feedback loop, set up CRMs and/or organize sales processes
- Can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
- Can effectively project manage and create organized plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
- Are fluent in German and English
Be a part of our dynamic Services team and use your creativity to help customers do big things!
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.