Tanium (501+ Employees, 59% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As a Global Account Director (GAD) at Tanium, you will be responsible for setting the multi-year, global sales strategy and leading multifaceted C-level relationships between Tanium and the Global Banks.
This role within Tanium is very significant. You will be expected to protect and grow an important customer base. It is critical to be able to build deep executive relationships and deliver upon customer commitments. Leveraging the Tanium ecosystem and working with the virtual teams, will be a key component to being successful.
This role will be measured in your ability to lead and motivate a global virtual team, align with partners to quickly enable success, and have a clear understanding of how you are delivering value to the customer.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve or exceed sales targets
- Deliver upon customer satisfaction metrics
- Own and develop C-level executive relationships, globally across both operations and security
- Work with the partner and marketing teams to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned global accounts
- Work with the Tanium product and marketing teams to ensure that your customer requirements are understood within Tanium
- Ensure the global team is working in alignment to deliver customer value
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Accurately forecast, maintaining excellent SFDC hygiene
- Travel as needed
- 10+ years proven sales experience with proven track record of achieving or exceeding goals
- Proven track record in generating and closing large & complex transactions with the Global 1000 / Financial Services vertical
- Experience in managing multi-year contract negotiations
- A strong team mentality – selling is a team sport at Tanium, where managing and using virtual resources to tackle large and complex sales cycles, is a “must have” skill
- Experience in managing C suite relationships within global banking
- Personal Attributes – highly motivated team leader with a positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners. Enthusiasm for driving the sale to meet a customer’s global business challenges. Proven ability to inspire, coordinate and lead a strong distributed extended team, comprising of people who are leaders in their own right. Demonstrable skills in strategic thinking, facilitation, planning, and tactical execution
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
u200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bu200bAt Tanium, the health and safety of our employees and the community are our top priority. In our effort to control the spread of Covid-19, Tanium requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 as of their start date, to the extent allowed by applicable law. If you are unable to get the Covid-19 vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief, Tanium will engage in the interactive process and consider requests for an accommodation.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.