Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
As a Global Account Manager within our Tableau Global Sales team, you will sell the effective Tableau analytics suite to 1-2 of our top Media and Entertainment enterprise clients. Expect to champion our solution that combines multidimensional, interactive data visualization with the power of machine learning to deliver insights and data-driven applications for every user. The Account Executive will formulate and execute a Tableau sales strategy within an assigned vertical, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers in their segment. You will work in partnership with existing CRM Account owners that carry quota for the Tableau product sales in their region. Come and be a part of our data revolution!
Some of the things you’ll accomplish in this role …
- Influence some of the world’s premier enterprise companies on the full Tableau Analytics suite to promote solutions that will help them reach analytics ubiquity and blaze new trails within their organizations.
- Work closely with your customers as a trusted adviser to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals around data.
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system (ie, SFDC).
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, trends and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- And last but not least, you will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Ohana.
Who you are…
We’re growing all the time, and looking for a good mix of skills and experience to help us support your success & growth:
- At least 10+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience; ideally focused on a few strategic global accounts in Media and Entertainment.
- Highly driven individual with a focus on execution and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in our Tableau mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
- A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical ability to truly address customer data challenges and earn trust
- Solution selling mentality: develop a plan and solution, articulate value, and navigate complexities of our customers to drive revenue
- Work well within a team of various partners (client directors, solution engineers, executives, etc.)
- Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
This candidate must be a U.S. citizen (U.S. born or naturalized) who does not hold dual citizenship and agrees to complete a U.S. federal government Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) for a Moderate Public Trust position.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.