Elastic (501+ Employees, 36% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Elastic builds software to make data usable in real time and at scale for search, logging, security, and analytics use cases.
Elastic is a search company built on a free and open heritage. Anyone can use Elastic products and solutions to get started quickly and frictionlessly. Elastic offers three solutions for enterprise search, observability, and security, built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
As the world leader in search-based solutions, we are empowering some of the most successful companies to solve their greatest data challenges. Elastic is building our next generation, C-Level focused global accounts (GAM) program. The GAM program is focused on our top industries and customers and will bring transformative change to both Elastic and our customers.
You will develop and foster a wide range of technical, analytical, and sales skills that will lay the foundation for your future. Our goal is to set you up for success as an SDR while providing opportunities for you to grow and advance your career at Elastic.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Global Account SDR, you will be working closely with our Global Account Managers to develop relationships and identify opportunities within assigned accounts. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and our partner team to build our sales pipeline and grow our business
- Balance the reactive work of responding to interested users and maintaining existing relationships with a creative and proactive approach to develop an account strategy to identify new opportunities
- Use Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn, and other prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted phone and email messaging
- Regularly work with Global Account Managers to analyze and build-out an account’s complex organizational hierarchy to be incorporated into strategic plans
- Monitor growth plans, new products, and market conditions to understand the account’s specific needs; Maintain a strong understanding of your account’s business units
- Learn our technology to effectively communicate our value proposition with a technical audience and conduct discovery to understand their goals and challenges to better understand how we can help
What You Bring Along:
There isn’t a cookie-cutter mold for who we hire, but there are some common qualities each member of our high-performing team possesses:
- 1-3 years of sales or SDR experience
- Experience with enterprise software sales for a high-growth company and/or prospecting within Global 2000 companies
- Ability to understand and navigate a global account to develop key points of contact in multiple departments and levels of leadership
- Coachability: be open to feedback, genuinely curious and constantly looking for ways to learn and improve
- Genuine love of technology, with the ability to learn and communicate complex technical concepts – Don’t worry, we’ll give you a lot of resources!
- Comfortable on the phone – this is the path to success!
- Hitting monthly targets by being results oriented and focused on achieving, through self discipline, creativity and organization
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and be invested in the team’s success; you to be a part of something bigger than yourself
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.