Deel (201-500 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Deel is a developer of a payroll platform used to re-imagine payouts for businesses working with global remote contractors.
Who’s behind Deel?
We’re a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, Deel’s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we’re building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today’s workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Along with the quickly accelerating global talent market, Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of all things international hiring to help teams hire, manage, pay, and scale their global teams at rocket speed.
As the market leader in international payroll and compliance, Deel’s officially raised Series D of $425 million, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the Deel team.
As Global Alliance Manager at Deel you are probably someone who:
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Executes the strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Alliances to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with Deel Alliances and executing the Partner Engagement plan. Establish and maintain partner preference for Deel solutions. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs. Sales or sales management experience within technology industry. Ability to hire and train new Consultants. Demonstrated leadership skills and track record developing and managing Global Alliances and driving Alliance account activity. Strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills.
- 10+ years of work experience in business development, sales or operations in tech
- High energy, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a positive hunger to be great
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Enthusiasm about learning the HR/FinTech sales space
- Strong strategy, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- You have a track record of nurturing relationships in globally
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want — whether that’s the Deel office, your house or the beach.
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need