Digital Shadows (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
The Global Director of Field & Channel Marketing will be responsible for driving the strategy and managing the execution of all field and channel activities to meet marketing-sourced pipeline and revenue targets. They will manage the regional marketing teams in the US and EMEA to align creative marketing programs with sales pipeline targets. These programs include direct marketing campaigns that drive interest to the global BDR teams, and channel initiatives that build awareness and demand with our global partners. This role will be responsible for measuring and communicating the results of their campaigns, identify gaps, and optimizing initiatives to meet pipeline targets. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing and requires extensive collaboration with sales, product marketing, and the extended marketing org.
- Oversee all regional marketing activities to deliver marketing-sourced pipeline and revenue aligned with sales targets
- Build, coach and develop field and channel marketing teams
- Partner with regional sales leadership to align priorities and drive team activities towards shared targets
- Develop executive-level relationships with marketing leadership counterparts at our focus channel partners to identify strategic go-to-market opportunities
- Oversee the execution of successful corporate and channel events
- Oversee the creation of channel enablement activities and QBRs to support the growth of our channel program, depth of our channel relationships, and success of our partner activities
- Align global priorities with digital, content, and product marketing teams to successfully source campaign inputs
- Drive operational efficiencies and consistency across regional teams; including standardized message, campaign targeting, and campaign follow up processes with global BDR and sales teams
- Provide hands-on support for corporate marketing initiatives as needed to meet marketing-sourced pipeline targets
- Analyze campaign costs, outcomes, and ROI to continuously optimize spend to achieve pipeline targets
- Collaborate with marketing operations team to continuously improve global processes for delivering and measuring campaigns
- Proven experience in field and channel roles in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven management experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet marketing-sourced pipeline and revenue targets
- Proven experience with hands-on campaign management for global teams
- Passion for marketing best practices and continuously staying on top of new technologies and campaign channels
- Strong relationship management skills
- Deep experience working with global channel partners
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain reporting that reliably shows ROI of marketing activities
Generous compensation package which includes; competitive salary, annual bonus, stock options and expense reimbursements related to travel and remote working.
Excellent benefits; generous health insurance, paid time off (PTO), volunteering days, paid parental leave, paid military leave, paid sick leave, long service award of additional PTO, employee assistance program and mental health support.
Spirited and energetic culture; regular team building events (in-person and online), monthly employee care packages, employee engagement activities with prizes, weekly updates from our co-founders, employee thank you cash awards, company swag!
Career Development; In-house training programs and online learning management platforms, employee career path programs, professional certification and education support.