Square (501+ Employees, 60% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
TIDAL is looking for an experienced, and strategic manager to lead its global social media and creative influencer marketing efforts. As the global lead for this team, you will create globally relevant strategies and breakthrough creative content, leveraging both established and emerging platforms to drive our message to engage music fans around the world. You will lead a team of social marketers to build and execute our global multi-channel strategy, defining TIDAL’s overall social approach across the Internet. By creating and implementing shareable content that is creative and attention-getting, you will help embed the brand in music news and culture, and further our brand purpose. You will have prior experience leading a global team, and understand how to use social media to build brands, create attention and produce user advocacy on a global scale. You feel comfortable working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external partners to drive business impact. You are motivated by insights and real-time feedback, can influence product decisions, and will bring cohesion across our international presence. There will be a major focus on channel growth, entertaining through content excellence, all while delivering on goals and important metrics that push the brand forward. You will report to the Global Head of Brand Marketing team.
- Lead the development of TIDAL’s global strategic social media marketing plan, performance benchmarks, budget, and international team across campaigns and channels.
- Inspire and lead a team of social media managers globally.
- Collaborate with a range of partners like creative agencies, influencers, and platforms to identify and implement impactful and creative solutions to further the brand.
- Work across internal departments like product, growth, editorial, production, and PR to build on personalized experiences that communicate important stories about TIDAL.
- Partner with Global and Country Integrated Marketing Manager to develop campaign plans, including choosing the appropriate channel mix and creative applications.
- Lead the development of organic and paid content strategies that support key goals for both product and brand.
- Identify operational solutions to enable fast and responsive content development and publication.
- Grow awareness of TIDAL and its content, building advocacy and encouraging growing installs, subscribers, followers, site traffic, and content syndication.
- Establish a pipeline to inspire and inform brand decisions.
- You are a business leader, inventor, builder, and operator.
- 7+ years experience as a marketer at a relevant brand, platform, agency, or publisher, in roles that were artist or creators focused
- Experienced people manager with experience leading teams and developing talent.
- Experience managing teams within an international capacity including competing timezones and market nuance
- Results in driving collaboration and communication within a complex group and within a matrixed organization
- Have led complex cross-channel marketing campaigns and helped influence roadmaps.
- Excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with occasional ambiguity and a team player willing to pitch in whenever needed
- Experience partnering with agencies, partners, teams, and more to translate best practices into insights to make informed recommendations/plans.
- Experience analyzing and applying data to make decisions.
- Translate audience learnings and big picture concepts into actionable insights that shape Go-to-Market strategies.
- Passion for creating transformative work, leading teams, and communicating.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. So we’re building easy tools to empower and enrich people. Tools that shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it—because we believe in fair and square. We started with a little white card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, our Cash app lets people send money instantly, and we’re building easy tools for customers, too. We’re empowering the electrician to send invoices, setting up the food truck with a delivery option, helping the clothing boutique pay its employees, and giving the coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.