Allstate (501+ Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The salary range for this position is $119,700 to 182,025 based on qualifications.
The Go to Market Sr. Manger will play an important role leading necessary countrywide delivery components to achieve profitable growth initiatives. This role provides thought leadership driving project design, planning execution, and establishing priorities, as well as responsibility for identifying required resources and keeping all groups on their timelines. The Go to Market Sr. Manager will report directly to the Go-To-Market Strategy and Delivery Director.
- Partners with key stakeholders across the enterprise to design and deliver appropriate Go-To-Market solutions that support agency growth across Agency Channel
- Ensure an effective strategy is developed and implemented for the integration and execution of new initiatives and enhancements for countrywide usage
- Conducts stakeholder and risk analysis on key GTM delivery issues and objectives to inform priroitization.
- Provide thought leadership and high-impact recommendations to senior leaders regarding initiatives and strategic fit
- Leads projects, including strategy, communication and analysis that provide actionable recommendations; develop presentations that articulate findings and recommendations as well as facilitate executive decision-making and alignment for internal and external stakeholders
- Has in-dept project management experience with challenging/complex large projects; recognizes incipient problems early and recommends appropriate solutions
- Ensure that appropriate resources are brought to bear on complex projects
- Consult and serve as subject matter expert with contextual knowledge of the business model
- Support the ongoing development of talent by coaching employees to grow their talent to influence productivity and future success.
This job does have supervisory duties.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; May also have advanced degree
• 10 or more years of related experience
• Deep understanding and experience in field office environment with an execution focus
• Experienced in planning, implementing, and managing projects that are highly complex and/or large-scale key initiatives using accepted project management standards
• Strong understanding of enterprise AORs and ability to collaborate across teams
• Collaborative and strategic thought leader with strong relationship skills
• Understanding of product, pricing and underwriting, claims, financial analysis and agency business processes
• Advanced knowledge of agency business processes, operations, and sales
• Ability to monitor, analyze, and communicate agency performance results
• Ability to analyze, develop, and implement business processes
• Requires knowledge of agency owner contracts, compliance requirements, Agency Standards, and Allstate policies and procedures
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively communicate and present simplified messages for specialized terms and data
• Advanced ability to coach and develop others in a virtual environment
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is $119700.00 – $182025.00 / year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here“. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here“. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.