Little Sleepies (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Meet your family’s favorite PJs. Unbelievable softness. Adorable prints. Effortless functionality. At Little Sleepies, we make buttery soft bamboo sleepwear that your whole family will love. Created by a mom, our PJs are thoughtfully designed for long-lasting comfort and maximum cuteness!
We are currently seeking a graphic designer to join our fast-growing team. Reporting to the Sr. Art Director, you’ll help shape our identity and continue to build a brand our audience knows and loves. Duties will include working in a fast-paced, creative environment alongside the entire marketing team, including Social Media, eCommerce, Retention, and Paid Marketing. You’ll play a significant role in defining and expanding the Little Sleepies visual language, with a ton of opportunities to explore and grow!
This role is fully remote, with team members located across the US spanning multiple time zones.
- 4+ years of experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional design position. eCommerce or apparel brand experience is preferred.
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates a range of brand and marketing design
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop and Illustrator), Figma or Sketch.
- Excellent eye for typography, layout, branding, color theory, and best practices
- Hyper-organized, detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, and the ability to work well in a remote team environment.
- Bonus: A love for creating video and motion graphics
- Work closely with the Marketing team to create consistent, joyful, and strategic brand assets
- Evolve our brand identity with the development and maintenance of a brand style guide
- Develop and maintain a design system in Figma for all digital marketing channels
- Provide high-level mockups for creative reviews
- Design for a range of print collateral including, but not limited to, structural packaging, hangtags, inserts, and more.
- Clearly communicate ideas through various levels of the creative process: content strategy, brainstorming, wireframing, all the way through final deliverables
- Ensure deliverables meet brand standards and follow creative briefs
- Proactively stay up to date with digital and social media trends
- Jump in as needed to support the team with day-to-day creative
- You’re motivated to build a brand that inspires families to create special memories
- You have a strong interest in how design affects user experience
- Creative, resourceful, and willing to bring new ideas to the table
- You balance openness and warmth with a sense of urgency and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have a collaborative approach to your work. People enjoy working with you because you find opportunities to win together.
- You’re efficient and focused on getting things done well and on schedule
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Sick days
- Paid holidays
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- FSA program
- Home office stipend
- Internet stipend
- Company discount
- Team building activities
- Company-issued computer