OffWhite Co. (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At OffWhite Co., we help craft amazing brands from startups to fortune 500 companies. We create unique brand experiences that meet the diverse goals of industry pioneers with a team that encourages collaboration, creativity, and innovative thinking. We are always looking for new ways to push the boundaries, challenge convention and tell powerful stories through our work.
We need someone who is positive, insightful, and skilled that can create distinctive designs used across entire brand systems. In this role you will work on a wide array of projects and collaborate closely with the Design Director and Senior Designer in crafting beautiful solutions.
*Must be USA based
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience working in a design or branding position
- Proficient in the core design Adobe CC Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Create compelling brand elements, packaging, layout and design, and social media assets for clients
- Excellent communication skills, able to provide and receive feedback in a positive and constructive manner
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of balance, hierarchy, layout, and use of color with excellent typography understanding
- Capability of adjusting designs from client to client including editing photography depending on certain brand styles
- Propose distinctive concepts and solutions that build on a brands system and offer a unique point of view throughout the project
- Proactive problem solver, able to present and explain creative concepts
- Create and maintain brand image and standards from project to project
- Ability to create digital mockups and any other related tangible craftwork
- Support the design leads with presentations, mockups, assets, etc.
- Partner and work effectively with other members of the creative team to brainstorm and cultivate innovative ideas
Join our team of creatives who love crafting innovative brands. Please submit your portfolio, links, and resume!